Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Could you please develop a Iphone joomla template? It could be simple. And come with Iphone detection script to change when browsing the site with Iphone:
    See this example:
    http://www.expressionindesign.com/joomla_iphone_template/
    Please I have already people sending messages trought Iphone in my site!!;)
    I know for you guys this is like eating gelly 🙂 Come’on 🙂

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@Ferjoom 85520 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Could you please develop a Iphone joomla template? It could be simple. And come with Iphone detection script to change when browsing the site with Iphone:
    See this example:
    http://www.expressionindesign.com/joomla_iphone_template/
    Please I have already people sending messages trought Iphone in my site!!;)
    I know for you guys this is like eating gelly 🙂 Come’on :)</blockquote>

The problem with such requests is, also when it is like eating jelly for JA, there must be larger audience that wants such template… Because when, with only 2 templates a month, one is a template that is only used by a small percentage of users at all, it is kind of unfair against those who really would not benefit from it and really desire another type of template for their use….

The one possibility that I see as realistic and fair, is the development of an extension for the JA Extension club, that solves your needs and maybe a few others too. This way, you, successful with your site already, can join this club for some few bucks more, use this for your site and the ones who just start and hardly get their bucks together for a simple membership and, right now, do not need a full template made for IPhones, will not be taken possibly the one great template away that may make them same successful as you already are and now want a IPhone template for your site…;)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum