Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

First problem: The links from ja-news-mobile module aren’t working – they are adding an extra directory level from the localhost. For example http://cycc.socialwork.dal.ca/cyccnews/index.php/best-practices/violence/167-violence the /cyccnews/ level is a reference to the local site.

Second: I cannot figure out how to make my logo load on the mobile site. I have changed the file reference in:
    pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultcssiphonetemplate.css
    and
    templatesja_nexcssiphonetemplate.css

This works when I tested in locally using Modify Headers, but when I upload to live site no logo loads.

Help?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your logo in the iPhone layout is visible fine

For the other problem i have disabled the module cache and now links are working

1. IMG_0144
    2. IMG_0145
    nods Friend

Pavit
    I’ve been trying for days to fix similar issues.
    http://www.thailandinternationaltours.com
    1) Logo is cut off
    2) All images are not suitable for viewing on iphones, all squashed
    3) In the start / prev / 1 / 2 panel: next text is onto of other text, the layout is all wrong.
    4) Main Menu items dont work properly:
    a) Beaches: goes to 404 page
    b) Thai Zones: zones dont show
    c) Concierge: text on top of other text, layout all wrong / All text chopped off on the right hand side/ Large blank spaces between Section items and main text.

There might be more issues, but these are the main ones. Not sure why this ‘mobile friendly’ template is having so many issues.

Big thanks for any help.

pavit Moderator

Please send me via PM your super user account i will try to check your configuration for mobile

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>1) Logo is cut off</blockquote>

You need to create a new logo image with these dimensions height 70px width 135px and insert it in the templates/ja_travel/images folder then edit this file templatesja_travelcssiphonetemplate.css

h1.logo { height: 70px; width: 135px; }

h1.logo a {
    background-image: url(../../images/logo.png); <---change this with your new logo image name
    height: 70px;
    width: 135px;
    }

<blockquote>2) All images are not suitable for viewing on iphones, all squashed</blockquote>

Unfortunately you cannot obtain more than this or reduce your images dimensions

<blockquote>3) In the start / prev / 1 / 2 panel: next text is onto of other text, the layout is all wrong.</blockquote>

<blockquote>4) Main Menu items dont work properly:</blockquote>

By my side is working fine all items, i cannot insert all pics

<blockquote>a) Beaches: goes to 404 page</blockquote>

This happens because your link is wrong .. happens in the desktop version too check better your configuration for that menu item

1. IMG_0220
    2. IMG_0221
    nods Friend

Managed to fix the logo, thanks. But please see attached image. You can the ‘Next’ text is on top of other text. Any ideas how to fix?

1. photo
    pavit Moderator

Please send me via PM your ftp account i will try to change some settings in your templatesja_travelcssiphonetemplate.css file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum