Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hej All,

I’m am wondering about the lay out for iphone (mobile and so on). Is it possible that for the pages, I include a specific module or article? So that only these modules or articles show and nothing else?

For example if I make a module like (contact-phone or aboutus-phone ,etc.) That when you visit the site on Mobile, you only see these pages and nothing more when you go through the menu?

I do not really understond on how to do this. Right now, when you go to the site and view it on mobile, all you see is like half of the images and not everything I want to is there.

My other question: Is it possible to change the lay out of the mobile version? (background and button colors?)

Looking forward to your reactions!

All the best!

phong nam Friend

Hi wca2012,

When you open the templatesja_bistroetclayoutsiphone.xml file, you can see that layout containing modules/sections of JA Bistro template displayed on iPhone view. You can edit that layout file to decide which module you want to display on iPhone.

Make sure you backup the file and refer our T3v2 framework’s mobile layout before editing.

In addition, you can put the overridden css styles of module on iPhone into templatesja_bistrocssiphonetemplate.css file. And clear JAT3 cache before applying changes.

You know, this request is related to customizing our T3v2 template layout which is restricted within limited customization support by us, JoomlArt support policies.By that reason, you will need to hadnle this task by yourself.

wca2012 Friend

Thanks for your reaction Leo,

I didn’t quite get this. Is there no option then to put modules that wont show in the website, only on the mobile version? For example if I would make :

– food dishes mobile (custom html module) that would only show under menu button Menyer
    – activities mobile module (custom html module) that would only show under menu button Aktivities
    – contact mobile (custom html module) that would only show under menu button contact

etc.

Hope someone can help me with this.

I understand that my request is within limited customization support by you guys, but really hope I could get some help :-[

phong nam Friend

Hi wca2012,

We will need to use the overridden css styles to make some modules showing on mobile view only (iPhone), instead of desktop view.

But, it will be better that you can send me PM with your website’s url, I will help to check and give you the suitable overridden css styles to reach your request.

wca2012 Friend

Thank you so much! Did you receive my pm?

wca2012 Friend
    phong nam Friend

Hi wca2012,

I have seen your PM, just wait me for a while. I will back to reply soon.

phong nam Friend

Hi wca2012,

You just simply open templatesja_bistroetclayoutsiphone.xml file, change line:

<block name=”content-top”>content-top</block>

to

<block name=”content-top”>mobile_position</block>

Then create the Custom HTML modules (i.e food dishes, activities …) at mobile_position position, then clear JAT3 cache then. By that way, those selected modules will appear on mobile only.

wca2012 Friend

Thanks, that worked. Now the original articles are also showing because I’m linking the menu to specific articles.
    The articles are only meant for DESKTOP view. Is there a way to hide the articles on mobile, so only the mobile_position module will show? Or do I somehow have to create a mobile menu and change the following line:

<block name=”mainnav” type=”iphone/mainnav” class=”black”></block>

to

<block name=”mainnav” type=”menumobile” class=”black”></block>

? If this works, then I don’t know where the menu item shall link to, maybe an empty mobile article (all menu items the same empty article?)

Thanks Leo!

phong nam Friend

Hi,

You can hide the articles (com_content) on iPhone by putting below codes into the end of templatesja_bistrocssiphonetemplate.css file:

#ja-content {
    display: none;
    }

Remember to clear JAT3 cache then.

wca2012 Friend

Hi!

I’ve done that, but now also the modules won’t show on any page?

phong nam Friend

Hi,

Sorry. The correct css styles are:

.com_content #ja-content-main {
    display: none;
    }

you should put these into the end of templatesja_bistrocssiphonetemplate.css file. Clear both JAT3 cache and browser cache on iPhone.

wca2012 Friend

Thank you for your great help!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wca2012 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum