Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

On your demo if viewed from an iPad in LANDSCAPE VIEW, , I pick any of the categories on the left like:

Pets and Animals, I double tap on Black and White Cute Fluffy Bunnies..

ONCE the entire popup view is loaded, then I can NO LONGER move inside that popup window…

If I however move up and down while it is loading, then I can at least move inside that window , it becomes static and then I end up moving the entire website which does me no good!

HELP!

The problem seems to be the Comments area which I guess is powered by Disqus on this template, if I choose part of the article and use THAT area to move up and down no problem, but any part below the ‘Be the first to comment’ section and it does NOT scroll inside that article popup view…

HELP!

Pierre.

P.S.:

It would be nice if you guys actually tested your own demo sites on iPads these days… they are 80% + of Tablet use on the internet today… [not trying to be harsh but can’t imagine someone actually having tested the site on an iPad and not having seen this as this is blatant].

P.S.S.: This was also true on the website I was building but since I changed the intro text to be quite short it did not become an issue – nonetheless, this should be looked at and fixed

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Pierre,

This is a bug of JA Smashboard template and it’s already reported to development team. They will check and fix it.

You can check its status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCSMASHB-102

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

pclemor Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thank you for that – i’d like to point out that it is NOT just Firefox that is having this issue since last I checked iPads run Safari and not Firefox 🙂

A full check of all the main browsers would be a good idea.

Cheers,

Pierre

pclemor Friend

Hi again,

Some additional info…

On my iPad Air, the little chechbox in a round circle in the upper right hand side of the window that comes up for an overlay for PopUp view does not work neither do the arrows to the left and right of that popup view window..

http://www.art2diane.com/

Also for some reason, even though I have copied the settings from your demo, my Contact link, comes up but you can’t click on the menu to the left at any of the options to get out of there… – you have to click on the ‘To Quickly get back to some beautiful art from a Tablet or Phone, click here’ link that I created…

That part does work on your demo.

HELP…

I’m hoping for a quick resolution so that I can launch that site.

Thank you,
    Cheers,

Pierre.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Pierre,

It’s strange that I view your site in my iPad and I can close the popup or navigate to next/previous item in your site.

WIth the contact link, could you PM me admin login info of your site? I will investigate it further.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum