Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I opened another ticket concerning the fact that the menu system does not work with ipad and iphone. It has been opened for over 2 weeks and still no response. Your support is terrible for a paying product.

billo0071 Friend

Bugs We hate bugs and act swiftly to crush them. Provide us steps to replicate the bug and let us do the rest. 90%

Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

I’ve checked your forum history but did not see this other thread you mentioned "opened for over 2 weeks and still no response". This topic was your only unanswered topic. Could you clarify further please?

We also need you to provide some info as below so we can assist effectively:

• Your site URL / admin login so we can go to your site and see what the error’s about
    • Your ipad / iphone models so we could test at our end
      As these info are personal, you should put your post as "Private reply" so only the support staff can see it.
    billo0071 Friend
    Anonymous Moderator

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/menu-issues-with-ipad-menus-are-not-clickable-except-for-home/#post-1031371

I see Sanguaros answered in the thread that our team is working on your issue at the moment. Pls stay tuned as we are trying our best so we can resolve for you asap.

dnx Friend

I too have the same problem that the menu has stopped working on iPad and iPhone. I’ve added some css to work around it and show the menu, however, it is not closing when selecting the toggle button again.

Got a presentation in the morning and this is not ready. Really disappointed at how unfit for purpose this product appears to be. So many bugs.

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/navbar-toggle-not-closing-menu/page/2/

billo0071 Friend

Ok guys you need to make this a priority and get it resolved ASAP or I will have no choice but to drop JCBuilder for my project which I really don’t want to do.

Saguaros Moderator

FYI: this issue seems due to Joomla as if you test with Protostar – standard template of Joomla – the same issue happens, the team will add some custom script to make it work.

billo0071 Friend

In my opinion that is incorrect as I have many joomla websites and none of them have problems with the menu system on mobile apple OS’s

billo0071 Friend

Hello Guys any update on this issue?

dnx Friend

I’ve noticed an update 1.0.6 to JABuilder @billo0071, however, it only appears to work if logged in, which is a bit useless, as website visitors will likely not be logged in.

I’m super disappointed in the level of support for a paid product and feel like a paying beta tester. JA Builder should be free for the amount of testing and reporting that I’m having/expected to do.

billo0071 Friend

I am so close to asking for a refund I spent days making a few sites and now I need to restart from scratch. This is not acceptable, should not be that big of an issue to fix. I am very close in asking for a refund. It’s a shame because otherwise the product is pretty good.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The new version 1.0.6 is released yesterday, did you try to take a backup and update to this latest version?

billo0071 Friend

Fantastic! 1.06 fixed the menu issue.

Thank You

Saguaros Moderator

That’s great!

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum