Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I urgently need to publish a new homepage for my friend who are going to exhibit some of her paintings. Unfortunately I’ve encountered several problems with JA Resume’s Repsonsiveness!
    First of all:
    When testing on a iPad mini the front page image isn’t scaled down correctly. Only part of the image is viewable. Due to the need for speed – sorry to all others for this impertinent request – I would like some help in order to make the image scale correctly…
    Furthermore – still on iPad mini – the module just below containing the short biography with text to the left and a box containg links to social media to the right also splits when the iPad i held vertically. It seems that there should be enough space for the box – and an image I have coded into the file. But there are placed below the biography-text leaving a wide gap of unused space.

The last issue with regard to other devices is when the page is view on eg iPhone 5. Here the front image is cut through the middle – and part of the next module is viewable below. I would very much like the front of the iPhone viewing to appear just as the desktop version, namely all in black with the centered image.
    This issue goes for both the vertical as for the horizontal view.

And at the very last: Where do I change the background color for the dropdown menu… It’s too white to work properly on my content pages which are mainly held in a white background color too.

Yours – and ever so grateful…
    Claus

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Claus,

Could you send me screenshot highlighting the images you’re referring to?

For the background color of dropdown menu, you can open the file: ROOT/templates/ja_resume (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)

and add this css rule:

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > .dropdown .dropdown-menu {
      background: #cccccc;
    }

or change to your desired color.

martinus Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Claus,

Which gallery on homepage are you referring to?

martinus Friend

Hi
    At the moment I would like a link from the front page image to the Duality gallery: http://caetano.info/en/my-art-3/duality/duality
    And if possible a link from the Danish version to: http://caetano.info/da/min-kunsta/nye-v%C3%A6rker/dualitet

Saguaros Moderator

You will need to customise the JA ACM Gallery style 2 to have that link, the associated files locate in this directory:
    ROOT/templates/ja_resume/acm/gallery/tmpl/style-2.php
    ROOT/templates/ja_resume/acm/gallery/tmpl/style-2.xml

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum