Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I read this in FAQ:
    “Can I share my username? Why is my account suspended?

No. One username and password can be used by one buyer with up to five IP addresses only.
    Any attempt to share the username and password will result in the automatic suspension of your account. If your download traffic logs exceed the total number of allowed downloads, your account will be suspended immediately.”

My problem is that i’m using a broadband connection almost similar to dial-up & everytime i connect to the internet my ip is changed (last digits).

How this will affect my membership? Will my account be suspended after 5 logins? :((
    Thanks in advanced!

Michael Casha Friend

Good point, I never thought about this although I think the system is setup to allow these things. Will check for ya.

mophsy Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 22792 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good point, I never thought about this although I think the system is setup to allow these things. Will check for ya.</blockquote>

well please check out a little bit quickly cause in 3-4 hours i’ll become a member!;)

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@mophsy 22793 wrote:</em><blockquote>well please check out a little bit quickly cause in 3-4 hours i’ll become a member!;)</blockquote>
    IP Banning works on location as well, you should be fine.

mafsi Friend

thanks for your answering! so here i am member of your club. a little bit changed in name but the same person. 😉

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@mafsi 22811 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks for your answering! so here i am member of your club. a little bit changed in name but the same person. ;)</blockquote>
    congrats! You should’ve used the same account but never mind, welcome aboard!

swemmel Friend

mafsi;22811thanks for your answering! so here i am member of your club. a little bit changed in name but the same person. 😉

Welcome at JoomlArt. You made a good choice. 😉

Kind Regards,
    Peter

mafsi Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 22814 wrote:</em><blockquote>congrats! You should’ve used the same account but never mind, welcome aboard!</blockquote>

when i was asked to choose a username imputed the user that i had and it was an error: username already taken. Probably i should have loged with my unlicenced username and then to become a member… i didn’t know that. Anyway glad to be part of the club.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@mafsi 22826 wrote:</em><blockquote>when i was asked to choose a username imputed the user that i had and it was an error: username already taken. Probably i should have loged with my unlicenced username and then to become a member… i didn’t know that. Anyway glad to be part of the club.</blockquote>
    Doesn’t matter either way, glad to have you aboard!

bigrk Friend

<em>@mafsi 22811 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks for your answering! so here i am member of your club. a little bit changed in name but the same person. ;)</blockquote>

Welcome to JA World!:D

ErikThorsen Friend

Yes, welcome and must say you have a flying start in the chat part of the forum! Well done!! Let’s rock this place up a bit..

bigrk Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 22931 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, welcome and must say you have a flying start in the chat part of the forum! Well done!! Let’s rock this place up a bit..</blockquote>

I have just shifted into Rock mode! 😎

ErikThorsen Friend

I thought rocks were boring? But perhaps you are more like a gemstone rock?

sangeet2010 Friend

I’m still confussed about how to see the download traffic logs and what is the total number of allowed downloads for JATC standard members???? waitng for an JA official reply, as it couldn’t be found anywhere on the JA site…

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

For downloads/uploads info, you can see the info under your avatar. To view downloads/upload log in more details, i am afraid that our system still can not do at the moment.

For templates downloaded under JATC standard membership permission, i would like to clarify that you can download as many templates as you want; however, you just are allowed to install our templates on 03 licensed domains (regarding JATC standard 1 year) and 01 licensed domain (regarding JATC standard 03 months) and these domains must be verified on our site via http://www.joomlart.com/member/yourdomain.php for legal usage before expiry date.

Hope that everything is clearer now and feel free to write back for any further assistance.

Best wishes to you guys in the new year !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum