Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This might be a bit off topic for this forum but desperate for answers. In the CB profiler we show the tabs for Joomlaboard and Mamblog. However, the text of each listed entry is the same white as the background which makes it invisible. Whilst I do not expect that it is the fault of JA template (have tried in all 5 colors) it might well be that one of you is experiencing the same problem. These are important components and we need an answer. The question is constantly presented in both the CB forum and the Two Shoes forum but no one has offered an answer. Have included latest forum post on Two Shoes (Joomlaboard) for reference. Hope someone will have a solution.

regards, rlee http://www.threadsonline.net

QUOTE: I too have searched the CB forums. No one seems willing or able to address the problem. Joomlaboard and Mamblog listings appear inside the tab in the same color as the background. Only if you know they are there can you click on them. There are some comments (in CB forum) about ‘background’ but the suggested possible code cure is different in the latest community Builder version and does not mention background. (I have my doubts that that would be the answer anyway.) I’ve checked with the template designer and am awaiting a reply. (joomlart)

Could a coder please come down in the lift from way up there somewhere and tell us what to do. Function before form is the beginning of everything. This is an important requirement.

After thought! Do the TSMF people and the CB people talk to one another I wonder?

best wishes from Oz

NealBaker Friend

Yeah, I’m having the same problem. I had it with my previous template that I used as well Ja_Hadar.

stevek2 Friend

Since you mentioned it, I discovered I had the same problem.

I am using ja-zibal.

A quick fix is to find your css/template_css.css file.

Find this code around line 504

<blockquote>
    .sectiontableheader a, .sectiontableheader a:hover {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    }

tr.sectiontableentry1 td {
    padding: 4px;
    background: #F2F2F2;
    }

tr.sectiontableentry2 td {
    }

</blockquote>

change to

<blockquote>
    .sectiontableheader a, .sectiontableheader a:hover {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    }

tr.sectiontableentry1 td {
    background: #FFFFFF;
    color: #000000;
    }

tr.sectiontableentry1 a, tr.sectiontableentry1 a:hover {
    color: #000000;
    }

tr.sectiontableentry2 td {
    color: #000;
    background: #CCC;
    }
    tr.sectiontableentry2 a, tr.sectiontableentry2 a:hover {
    color: #000;
    background: #CCC;
    }
    </blockquote>

You may adjust he colors and background as you see fit.

Good Luck.

Steve

richard4 Friend

Steve – you are a genius! Thank you so much for the fix. If your down this way (Maldon, Victoria, Australia) please call by and talk Joomla. And Neil, hope you fixed yours too.

Thanks again,

richard lee

http://www.threadsonline.net

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  richard4 17 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum