Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

http://miroborud.ru/index.php
    Template Mesolite
    Screen

I got 2 problems. First, I use such modules as Google Analytics Tracking Module and JoomlaStats Activation. They don’t display anything, but the cause those extra bottom border for a module appear. Also, the bottom item of my left menu is bigger then the others for some reason.

Anyone got ideas?

screen

Another problem. In the footer the logo is messed up…

nefar Friend

Well you could use another method to put the analytic code in instead of a module. I believe there is a plugin or hard code it in that will solve one issue. I ended up ditching the joomlastats after I put in analytics I did not like the bar it created either.

The logo droping down and that top bar happend to me once when I did not use the quickstart to install. I’m not sure what causes it but I think some others have posted about that same issue. Try a search on forums and you may come up with the solution.

konstantindk Friend

Well, I decidwd to try other template. Mesolite is 2 columns and the patch to make it 3 colims is buggy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  konstantindk 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum