Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

After installing this template with Joomla 1.5, I tried to create an account and whenever I push register, it takes me to a white screen with only the words “invalid Token” on it.

Does anyone have any ideas on what could be the problem?

I’ve seen this site as a popular link to what to fix: http://www.moedesigns.com/component/content/article/12-joomla/13-joomla-15-invalid-token-erro

But I checked the file specified by this site and that correction has been made already.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Do you have any successful?

nekapoor Friend

I’m sorry, I ended up installing Community Builder and so I never got an answer for this problem.

Good luck to you.

Sherlock Friend

If you still have problem, plz send your URL, I will try to help

kajantek Friend

I don’t know what’s the problem?
    …if somebody want to check: http://pizza-paradise.com

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    PLz edit mod_ja_login.php(modulesmod_ja_login folder)
    Search this line :

$validate = JUtility::getToken(1);
    Comment or remove it

fearlesslovemore Friend

“masterChief” (Andrew), at joomla.org has a solution here:

http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,251273.0.html

Here is the cause, Joomla 1.5 login forms need to have what is called a ‘hash token’ created that gets sent along to Joomla with login information of the form. From what I know, Joomla uses this technique to ensure that the login request is coming from itself and not an outside source like a bot or script attack. The code used to create this hash token changed from Joomla 1.0.x to Joomla 1.5. So, if you have a custom login module, or you are using an older login module from an RCx release then you need to update it.

Old Code:

<input type="hidden" name="<?php echo JUtility::getToken(); ?>" value="1" />

New Code:

<?php echo JHTML::_( 'form.token' ); ?>

If you do not know where to look but you are using the standard Joomla 1.5 login module. Either use FTP or SSH to edit ‘modules/mod_login/tmpl/default.php’ In that file look for the old code from above and replace it with the new code.

Once you have updated your module everything should work fine! If you are still having problems make sure that you have cookies enabled. Joomla can produce the same error if cookies are disabled in your browser.

ensomnia Friend

Hi all, i am using teline 2 and have had a look in mod_login/default.php and the lines dont look like any provided here –> there is a getToken line but it is preceeded by a JRoute, so if someone from Joomlart could post the correct line here that fixes this issue as provided by masterChief that would be great. Thanks in advance

<a href=”<?php echo JRoute::_(“index.php?option=com_user&task=login&”.JUtility::getToken().”=1″);?>” onclick=”return hs.htmlExpand(this, { contentId:’id_highslide_login’, outlineType : ’rounded-white’, outlineWhileAnimating : true, width : 325} )” class=”highslide”> <?php echo JText::_(‘LOGIN’);?> </a>

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ensomnia 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum