Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

and how can i avoid invalid token error with jomsocial

Hope to hear positive reply

Thanks in advance

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I don’t think it’s template issue. Please check it with JomSocial team. In past i have worked on this issue. It’s because caching.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I don’t think it’s template issue. Please check it with JomSocial team. In past i have worked on this issue. It’s because caching.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

cymak Friend

Ive spent the last 3 days looking at this issue and there can be many reasons for it but mainly system cache plugin, sometimes setting browser cache to off in the plugin fixes it. For me I redirected logins to jomsocial using the jomsocial redirect plugin and the issue has gone away, hope this helps.

cymak Friend

Ive spent the last 3 days looking at this issue and there can be many reasons for it but mainly system cache plugin, sometimes setting browser cache to off in the plugin fixes it. For me I redirected logins to jomsocial using the jomsocial redirect plugin and the issue has gone away, hope this helps.

jooservices Friend

<em>@cymak 493098 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ive spent the last 3 days looking at this issue and there can be many reasons for it but mainly system cache plugin, sometimes setting browser cache to off in the plugin fixes it. For me I redirected logins to jomsocial using the jomsocial redirect plugin and the issue has gone away, hope this helps.</blockquote>

Thank for sharing.
    I wrode jomsocial redirect plugin since a time i worked for time . It was started as personal plugin instead official 😉

jooservices Friend

<em>@cymak 493098 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ive spent the last 3 days looking at this issue and there can be many reasons for it but mainly system cache plugin, sometimes setting browser cache to off in the plugin fixes it. For me I redirected logins to jomsocial using the jomsocial redirect plugin and the issue has gone away, hope this helps.</blockquote>

Thank for sharing.
    I wrode jomsocial redirect plugin since a time i worked for time . It was started as personal plugin instead official 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum