Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Some users contact with me that having problems with login in my website. He says that when insert data access it shows a white page with: “Invalid Token” message. I test it and I can confirm this issue. I see that this happens with Google Chrome and Safari (ever) and with other programs (sometimes).

Many thanks!

John Wesley Brett Moderator

<em>@turminator 259405 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Some users contact with me that having problems with login in my website. He says that when insert data access it shows a white page with: “Invalid Token” message. I test it and I can confirm this issue. I see that this happens with Google Chrome and Safari (ever) and with other programs (sometimes).

Many thanks!</blockquote>

Will need a URL to diagnose this properly…

But often, NOT ALWAYS, but often this can be caused by the extra coding that comes long for the ride when someone copies and pastes form a Word Document straight into a Joomla article.

turminator Friend

Hello!

Sorry for my error: The URL is http://www.medicinaub.com If you test with Google Chrome you can see this error.

Many thanks!

kobenes Friend

If you can provide demo login informations we can try it…

But Invalid Token problem is encountered oftenly when you enter your login informations on the login form and click on Login button twice before waiting for loging in.

darkenergy_ Friend

turminator, sometimes this error appears when cache is enable (for example if you installed some caching or compressing plugin). Try to turn off temporarely the t3 compress feature or whitelist the contact component. Add this component=com_contact in t3 “whitelist” field.

Regards

turminator Friend

Hello!

You can test with:

username: joomlart
    pwd: joomlart

<blockquote>If you can provide demo login informations we can try it…

But Invalid Token problem is encountered oftenly when you enter your login informations on the login form and click on Login button twice before waiting for loging in. </blockquote>

I can confirm, that only one click button login is done.

Also I disabled cache function with this configuration attached in image, and problem continue happening.

Many thanks!

1. config_jat3
    jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Please don’t post your access as public in forum.
    PM or ticket should be better.
    Thank you
    Viet

turminator Friend

Ok,

I opened a new ticket, with data. I’m glad if we can solve it.

Many thanks!

turminator Friend

Hello!

I verify that if I use default template Jomsocial I can login correctly with Google Chrome. For this reason, I think that the problem is with JA_SOCIAL THEME for JOMSOCIAL. Maybe this is not improved for Jomsocial 2.2.4.

Many thanks for your support, and I would like that you can fix it.

Sincerly,

swissa Friend

<em>@imurillo 314329 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you fix the issue Invalid Token?, I have the same problem with joomla 2.5.3 and JARave</blockquote>

Hi imurillo

As you can see from my signatur I am just a member like you. I think if you post 3 times in 3 different threads in 30 mins you run the risk of others members ignoring your posts as they may think it is spam. Which would probably just frustrate you even more.
    As a member you have the advantage that you can create a ticket if the Problem is so urgent. Just click on this little guy and you will get to the whole support team at Joomlart. Of course the other thing to have is some patience. They like you are very busy too. Anyway I wish you best of luck with your problem – I’m sure it will be solved it time.

1. Screen-Shot-2012-04-17-at-21.20.38
    Anonymous Moderator

Do you need us to look at them for you, Imurillo? 🙂

imurillo Friend

Yes, It was so urgent, but I fixed the issue and everything is working well on my web site
    Thank you

Anonymous Moderator

I’m glad you got it solved. If other problems arises, don’t forget to ping us up 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi imurillo,

It would be great if you could share your solution in here, it will be helpful for others facing similar issue. It’s much appreciated and good for community.

Thanks.

mhammock01 Friend

How do you WHITELIST a component?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  taus 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum