Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I am having some problems with invalid tokens when users are trying to log into my website. It would seem that when people try to register or login they can sometime get an invalid token page; however, when hitting back and attempting for a second time they are able to register/login successfully.

I have browsed through posts on this forum as well as on others and have been unable to come up with a solution. From what I can see this appears to mainly be a problem with caching but I currently have the system-cache plugin disabled on my website. I also can’t find any option for caching on the JA Mitius template.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Giving backend access to my production server is problematic given the nature of my business. Backend access will require that I set up a development server.

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s pretty hard to guess the problem on your site now.

Please pm me URL, admin and FTP credentials of your site. I will help to investigate further.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum