Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi I see a invalid css link in my site’s sourcecode. What is the reason for placing it and how do I remove this line? Our developer has requested to do this, please tell me which file to edit.

<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”/ja_university/.” type=”text/css” />

Thank you very much.

Hayden A Friend

@vertex615,

Please send me URL and if possible, FTP credentials of your site. I will have a closer look.

By default, you will see css file loaded via files below:

In file ja_university/etc/layouts/default.xml:
    [PHP]<stylesheets>
    <file>css/template.css</file>
    <file media=”only screen and (max-width:719px)”>css/layout-mobile.css</file>
    <file media=”only screen and (max-width:479px)”>css/layout-mobile-port.css</file>
    <file media=”only screen and (min-width:720px) and (max-width: 985px)”>css/layout-tablet.css</file>
    </stylesheets>[/PHP]

and in the file ja_universityinfo.xml:
    [PHP]<stylesheets>
    <file>css/typo.css</file>
    </stylesheets>[/PHP]

Alice Ching Friend

Hi,

Sorry we do not give out FTP credentials. But <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”/ja_university/.” type=”text/css” /> is taken directly from your demo site. Please take a look at your demo files.

http://joomla-templates.joomlart.com/ja_university/

Also I don’t see this line in those two xml files. This must be a some sort of mistyped code, because I don’t see this line in other joomlart joomla template.

Thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<blockquote>
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”/ja_university/.” type=”text/css” />
    </blockquote>
    Please find and remove /media/jui/css/chosen-sprite.png file, the problem on your site should be fixed then.

Alice Ching Friend

I am still seeing this line in your demo site’s source code which is exactly what I see in my site, and it is still an invalid code:

<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”/.” type=”text/css”/></blockquote>

http://ja-university.demo.joomlart.com/

I removed the png already, cleared joomla and browser cache, but no use. Do you have another solution?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@vertex615 415629 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am still seeing this line in your demo site’s source code which is exactly what I see in my site, and it is still an invalid code:

http://ja-university.demo.joomlart.com/

I removed the png already, cleared joomla and browser cache, but no use. Do you have another solution?</blockquote>

Thanks for your report, we will fix this on JA University Demo soon. For now, you can apply a quick fix below:

Open the templates/ja_university/blocks/head.php file

Change:

<?php JHTML::stylesheet ('', 'templates/system/css/system.css') ?>
    <?php JHTML::stylesheet ('', 'templates/system/css/general.css') ?>

To

<?php JHTML::stylesheet ( 'templates/system/css/system.css') ?>
    <?php JHTML::stylesheet ( 'templates/system/css/general.css') ?>

Alice Ching Friend

That fixed it. Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alice Ching 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum