Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I installed template JA_OLYRA using Joomla 1.5.9 (localhost, with no extras components & modules), but when i changed to there is a error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:xampphtdocsneofrotemplatestpl_ja_olyra_j15ja_menusBase.class.php on line 152

I try quickstart package but i take the same error

Thanks

1. olyra
    jsliao Friend

did you click “install sample data” during the installation? you should click it.

this error occurs when you have an array which is empty

zuesty Friend

Could you explain a little more? I have the same problem with Zebrina. The error says: “Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /…/templates/ja_zebrina/ja_menus/Base.class.php on line 57”

How can I fix that empty array?

Site is installed on Joomla 1.5.7.

Thank you

ShannonN Friend

zuesty;116894Could you explain a little more? I have the same problem with Zebrina. The error says: “Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /…/templates/ja_zebrina/ja_menus/Base.class.php on line 57”

How can I fix that empty array?

Site is installed on Joomla 1.5.7.

Thank you

did you click “install sample data” during the installation? you should click it.

this error occurs when you have an array which is empty

mackas Friend

Have the same error issue re line 152 – didn’t install sample data as it prevents access to the administration page

How can the error be fixed without sample data? – What do yo udo to fill the empty array?

Any help really appreciated as working to a tight deadine.

Cheers

ShannonN Friend

mackas;120374Have the same error issue re line 152 – didn’t install sample data as it prevents access to the administration page

How can the error be fixed without sample data? – What do yo udo to fill the empty array?

Any help really appreciated as working to a tight deadine.

Cheers

Mackas
    can we clarify your problem as . . You attempted a quickstart install on a local host and when you attempted to install sample data you got an error? or you tried to install a Quickstart package on a previous install of Joomla?

Cheers ShannonN

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum