Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Instead of 3 “topics” I would like to have 4, how can I add one more aligned with the others? After I have edited this module the images disappeared, how can I fix that?

phong nam Friend

Hi pjcsantos,

Open the Introducing module with HTML custom text, then replace all line
    <blockquote><div class=”span4 block”></blockquote>

with

<blockquote><div class=”span3 block”></blockquote>

* You can see my attached snapshot for details.

Regards,

Leo

1. 4-16-2013-11-31-46-AM
    2. 4-16-2013-11-35-30-AM
    pjcsantos Friend

Thanks it works! And how can I add an logo for each topic?

pjcsantos Friend

Forget the question above. I would like to add a text below the “Hello, We are Page.Team. What We Can Do?” see the this image and you will get the idea: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6909508/Untitled-1.png

For that I used the chrome view & edit source feature by adding the following command:

<div class="section-title" id="introducing">
    <h2><span>Introducing</span></h2>
    <span class="section-subtitle">Hello, We are Page.Team. What We Can Do?</span>
    </div>
    <div class="block-content">
    <p>Condimentum platea cursus porta tellus eros consectetuer metus Sed aliquet tempus. Laoreet non ac porta urna Vestibulum congue id eu elit dignissim. Sollicitudin vitae ipsum massa enim lacus.</p>
    </div>

I want to know how to add that info in the website

phong nam Friend

Hi pjcsantos,

1. And how can I add an logo for each topic?

>> You can follow this guide: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/the-icons-in-the-introducing-section-and-three-portfolio-modules/
    In addition, you need to re-edit intro-icons.png in order to add new icon inside. Because, by default, we just create 3 icons (in this image) for 3 modules in Introduction section.

2. I would like to add a text below the “Hello, We are Page.Team.
    Open<blockquote> languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_onepage.ini</blockquote>, then find lines:

TPL_SUBTITLE_INTRODUCING = "Hello, We are Page.Team. What We Can Do?"

Regards,

Leo

pjcsantos Friend

Thanks for your help. How can I choose a different text format for the text below “Hello, …” like in the image I uploaded?

phong nam Friend

Hi pjcsantos,

You can replace “Hello, We are Page.Team. What We Can Do?” by your own texts yet. Then put below codes into <blockquote>templates/ja_onepage/css/custom.css</blockquote> file on your server.

.section2 {
    color:#666666;
    font-family: tahoma; /*You can choose your font-style for this */
    }

Regards,

Leo

pjcsantos Friend

Yeah but I would like to maintain that message and add a new one in a different format

phong nam Friend

Hi pjcsantos,

Do you want to add a new line under the sub-title yet ? If you do like that the new line can be appeared in other “onepage” position modules.

Regards,

Leo

pjcsantos Friend

How can I do that?

phong nam Friend

Hi pjcsantos,

Open<blockquote> /templates/ja_onepage/html/modules.php</blockquote> on your server. Then find & add your texts below line:

<span class="section-subtitle"><?php echo $subtitle ?></span>

at line 56.

* As i mentioned that it will be looped with the same texts in other onepage position modules.

Regards,

Leo

pjcsantos Friend

Solved! by adding <div class=”introduction”>MESSAGE</div> in the introduction module

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pjcsantos 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum