Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 168 total)
  • Author

Hi @mbalanev,

Yes, they are all useful and neccesary content block, I have added your suggestions to the wishlist and will have plan to work on that.

Thanks and Regards.

suprehn Friend

Can i please get an answer?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Can i please get an answer?

Hi suprehn,

We plan to release beta version by next week and we would announce the pricing plan for the builder at that time. Now, we want to focus on making the tool better.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards.

pitrolo Friend

Hello Joomlart Team, when will JA Builder be available? is there a beta release which can be tested?

Best Regards,

Marco

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @pitrolo,

We plan to release beta version by next week.

Regards.

charles99 Friend

I have a quick question with everything being pulled from Joomlart Server how would a person that have a block on amazonaws.com CDN server be able to update their site!

I know I block everything that comes from amazonaws.com cloud system. Its like hacker heaven when you look at your server logs. I would just like to know the different options that will be offered when it come to where joomlart information will come from or pulled from…

Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @charles99,

Let me help you clear your concern.

1. Our tool is not stored in amazonaws.com CDN server
    2. If you or any person block everything that comes from amazonaws.com cloud system, it does not affect when you the tool.

Note: For now, the same images we used in the builder is stored in our Amazon S3, so if you block amazonaws.com cloud system, you would not see the images. Simply edit the page and replace the images with your own.

Let me know if you have any other question.

Regards.

hoknight Friend

Does the JA Builder provided Onepage Menu design?

partnersolution Friend

..another great work by Joomlart! Thank you guys!
    We can’t wait to use it!!!
    I wonder when it gonna be released? Could we have more infos about the release?

Thank you again,
    and have a nice day!

Dave

3lijah Friend

Quite honestly I almost gave up on JoomlArt…
    But this builder got me all excited again!

so:
    1- When is it going to be released exactly?
    2- Will it support RTL?

Thnx,

carlfarring Friend

Will the site builder be included in the developer plan?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @carlfarring,

We will announce the pricing plan for the builder soon, once beta version is released.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Does the JA Builder provided Onepage Menu design?

Hi @hoknight,

Thanks for your suggestion, I just added your request to our user wishlist, we will implement the feature.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @3lijah,

We are so happy you are exited with the site builder. The alpha version will be released by Monday next week. For the RTL support, we will think about that, I added that to our user wishlist. Later on, we will check on each request and have detail plan to implement those requests.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @partnersolution,

We will release alpha version by Monday next week, countdown is enabled.

Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 168 total)

This topic contains 167 replies, has 75 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum