Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi need help with the following. This is what i created in the backend.

But this is what is shown. The portion in red should be removed shouldnt it? thats how it worked for the other article i made “anti spam law”.

on the inside, the title and the intro (box in red) should be hidden too but it seems that it is ignoring the input

Also while at this i would like to ask, according to the guide the portion in pink is user 6 but i cant find it. Think i may have deleted it while trying to figure out joomla. How do i get it back?? sry for the messy image was reusing it =p

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Ok for the first problem :

Go to module manager >> Search for mod_ja_newslight and you will see these settings :

Change the max characters here >> The 4 boxes you see are controlled by this module. Change content in articles and change settings / display in the module.

Did not understand your second problem. please show me your live site.

Arvind

mediazpteltd Friend

ok the website address is http://www.mediaz.com.sg.

1. tried the character limitation but what i wanted was for it to end on the “email marketing introduction words” hope the below explains more.

2. when you clicked into anti spam law, the introduction words shown on the home page “so what is spamming….” does not appear which is what i want. Comparing that to email marketing singapore page, where the introduction is still shown. I had checked to ensure that the intro text is configured to hide in parameters.

3. also on the same page, i had choose to hide the title Email marketing Singapore but it is still showing.

4. I am missing the the module that is position under user 6. Wondering if i can get it back.

Thanks for helping bro 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mediazpteltd 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum