Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Where i can change the font size and type of the letter by the flag languges ( as UK, NL, AR,..) i made the flag bigger but cannot change the font of the flag , wann hem blod en bigger.
    The same wanna doe with the font of Sub-title of the intro page…
    Thanks alot..

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Actually, the language switcher module gets images and css from the directory:

ROOT/media/mod_languages/

you can change images or style there.

You can post your site’s URL here and screenshot highlighting the sub-title you wanna change the font, I will suggest further.

Regards

hamid2016 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

You can change the style of the sub-title by adding this css rule:

.acm-features-intro.style-1 .features-info span {
      /**Your style goes here**/;
    }

into the file: ROOT/templates/ja_resume (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it does’t exist)

hamid2016 Friend

Thanks, wat about if i want to add some image as i ask as qustion 2 above!??
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

It belongs to JA ACM Features Intro – style 1, you can customize as you wish: ROOT/templates/ja_resume/acm/features-intro/tmpl/style-1.php

hamid2016 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

At this moment, it can’t be click for the effect when you scroll down. Let me check if it can be done.

hamid2016 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

I customized the style on your site a bit to make it work.

Here is css I added into custom.css file:

.t3-mast-top + script + .t3-features-intro, .t3-mast-top + .t3-features-intro, .t3-mast-top + .body-background, .t3-mast-top + script + .body-background {padding-top: 0;}
    .t3-wrapper {padding-top: 100vh;}
    .t3-mast-top {top: 0;}

Kindly check.

hamid2016 Friend

Thank you the Link works good. BUT i see now that the main Menu is NOT working onder google Chrome web brouwer!!?
    The Arabic and Farsi worked as wel ( menu made with a link based on page ID) but the Dutch and English is not working at all..

Saguaros Moderator

It seems that you changed the link for each menu item in main menu, you should use the same ID of each module on homepage within URL of associated menu item.

For example, with About Us menu item, it should be:

index.php?Itemid=101#about_the_project

instead of:

index.php?Itemid=101#ABOUT_THE_PROJECT

The same with other menu items.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum