Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I wonder if we are able to set intro picture sizes or not? I added about 16 article for now but only the first article’s intro image in big size. How it works?

1. Clipboard02
    kansen Friend

if you are doing in joomla article.. inside the article in “metadata options” on the right.. on “extended classes” type: grid-double
    if you want to color your article can type: hilite

in k2 articles.. first you have to create new “extra field” in extra fields option
    Name: Extended classes | publish | New group name: Extended classes | type: text field

Once u created the extended class..
    in the k2 category u want to set this classes (grid-double or hilite), enter to category options, in “associated “extra fields group” combobox select the created class “Extended Classes” and save.

in the k2 article of the category u set before, on “extra fields” tab, you can type ” grid-double” or ” hilite” without the ” “

i had the same “problem” as u and took me like an hour to see how that works cos i couldnt find a guide for that, but once u get it is easy.

cheers.

glenng Friend

<em>@kansen 328097 wrote:</em><blockquote>if you are doing in joomla article.. inside the article in “metadata options” on the right.. on “extended classes” type: grid-double
    if you want to color your article can type: hilite

in k2 articles.. first you have to create new “extra field” in extra fields option
    Name: Extended classes | publish | New group name: Extended classes | type: text field

Once u created the extended class..
    in the k2 category u want to set this classes (grid-double or hilite), enter to category options, in “associated “extra fields group” combobox select the created class “Extended Classes” and save.

in the k2 article of the category u set before, on “extra fields” tab, you can type ” grid-double” or ” hilite” without the ” “

i had the same “problem” as u and took me like an hour to see how that works cos i couldnt find a guide for that, but once u get it is easy.

cheers.</blockquote>

Thank you very much!!

celinahex Friend

I wish the variations were listed somewhere!
    what i find, in addition to default, is grid-double, grid-triple, and then, not documented, is hilite, written just like that. are there any others??

Stork11 Friend

<em>@celinahex 330280 wrote:</em><blockquote>I wish the variations were listed somewhere!
    what i find, in addition to default, is grid-double, grid-triple, and then, not documented, is hilite, written just like that. are there any others??</blockquote>
    Hello celinahex,

Here is JA Wall documentation http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/en/documentation , please take a look on it 🙂

Regards.

arucardx Friend

<em>@Stork11 330563 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello celinahex,

Here is JA Wall documentation http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/en/documentation , please take a look on it 🙂

Regards.</blockquote>

Actually, its sorta in there but also not in the documentation. Only in the article that chooses between K2/Joomla standard content is extra classes ever mentioned. In which it only covers about grid-double and grid-triple. However there are a lot more variations which are not mentioned, most importantly the color styles.

The whole list can be found thru this link yourdomain/templates/ja_wall/css/template.css under “ITEM STYLE PRESETS”. There you can customize and add new style as per your needs. One thing I notice is that the color styles such as hilite, dark and blue doesn’t have a css style defined for search tags if you uses K2.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  arucardx 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum