Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Team

I’ve logged a ‘critical support’ ticket with Joomlart, but seriously – support? what support?

So I’ll try the ‘community’ to see if I can get some assistance.

I have just finished developing a website that uses JA Vauxite
    The sites URL is http://www.gpk.net.au.
    The site is now live and I thought all was good.

But today I got a very nasty phone call from the owner advising that the site is not visable in Internet Explorer ver 6.0. The compnay that owns the website provides Information Technology support for numerous clients that will only run ie6 due to mainly being citrix or thin client customers and their corporate policey dicates certain restrainsts when it comes to browsers.

Is is not an option for me to advise my client that his clients must upgrade their browser to a newer version. This will not happen.

If the site is not visable in ie6 – I will not be paid for months of work.

If possible could anyone please point me in the right direction to fix this?
    This issue is urgent for me and I would greatly appreciated some assistance.

bryantwest Friend

Fixed.

The issue was not with the Joomart template.
    The issue was with a pluggin from RSSFactory that referenced a JavaScript file called overlib_mini, uninstalling the plug-in fixed the issue.

As a customer though I am not happy with the support from Joomlart as this was not actioned at all.
    Most faults I have logged with Joomlart have not been answered satisfactorily (if at all).

Not happy…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bryantwest 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum