Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

After changing some parametes on the category, what I now use as the frontpage has gone bad in terms o CSS (http://www.wordpower.com.br/joom/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=8&Itemid=122)

If I visualize in IE9, it works fine, but IE8 doesn’t. So, it must be a CSS for one of the parameters that I changed that is causing the problem, but I am not sure which one it is.

The site seems to render alright under Firefox and Chrome.

Any ideas?

PS: The above link is my test site. I am currently working from my localhost, but the DB is actually on the Internet server. I uploaded the files above for visualization purposes only

Phill Moderator

Please can you post images showing what is wrong as your site looks fine in IE8 on my machine.

It might be worth you clearing the cache and temp internet files in IE8 on your machine as it could be something in there displaying the corrupt page.

saturnium Friend

HI,

The combinaison Ja Toppanel + Ja login + Ja comment = Boom 😀
    IE 7/8/9 don’t no support. Problem with JS script.

We have the choice … Jatoppanel or Jacomment. But the two together does not work.

Regards;

😉

cmart02 Friend

Phill

Please, check the attachments for “H. ow it looks” and “how it should look”. I forgot to mention that I had already cleared the cache.

Also, I am unable to change the site color through CPANEL. You try that out and you will see that changing, say, to blue has no effect whatsoever.

Your help is very much appreciated.

thanks in advance, as I am a total noob to Joomla and some configs can be frustrating sometimes.

1. HowItLooks
    2. HowItShouldLook
    Phill Moderator

<em>@saturnium 224701 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI,

The combinaison Ja Toppanel + Ja login + Ja comment = Boom 😀
    IE 7/8/9 don’t no support. Problem with JS script.

We have the choice … Jatoppanel or Jacomment. But the two together does not work.

Regards;

;)</blockquote>

Please start your own thread regarding your problem. It is hard to follow a thread when 2 totally unrelated issues are being dealt with.

saturnium Friend

hmmm … bugs are caused by the language filter to Joomla 1.6

Phill Moderator

cmart02,

Could you try unpublishing the article “Bem-Vindo ao nosso portal”?

If that fails could you PM me an admin logon so I can take a look?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum