Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi

when i open my site with internet explorer it shows the main menu as a combo box

but when i open it with google chrome it show all normal..

what could be the problem? and how can i just delete the rest of displays, i dont wanna have iphone or mobile versions, just need desktop.

cheers! 🙂

1. ie
    2. chrome
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear kansen!

Please kindly do something as following:
    1) Please clear all cookie, section on the IE browser
    2) If the site is using the page caching, please turn off it by disable the System – Cache plugin

if the issue is not fixed, please give me the link to your site
    Good luck

ivanudias Friend

I have a similar issue. One category of virtuemart shows me another color template. You can see it in http://pequedisney.com/index.php/tienda-online?page=shop.browse&category_id=26
    Page caching is Off
    Any idea?
    Thanks in advance

Saguaros Moderator

Dear ivanudias!

i checked your site, the site looks very nice i could not find the issue as you mentioned, you try to clear cookie, section, cache of the browser

Good luck

ivanudias Friend

The problem appears when I choose more than 15 products per page…

Saguaros Moderator

Dear ivanudias!

i have not clear on your issue, can you pls give me the snapshort? pls draw some shapes on this snapshort! because i would like to have a closer look on the issue

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum