Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

my site in ie not working properly..please help

http://www.rosko-polje.com

zontia Friend

Why anybody not answer me..

gustele Friend

Hi, I see the problem in IE. The site is loading fine in other browsers (Firefox, Seamonkey, Chrome) but not in IE. Try switching of the weather module. It is the only module that is using a table to display the content. All other content is tableless. Maybe that is causing the problem in IE.
    If that solves the problem then you have to look for another version of the weather module; if not, I wouldn’t know what is causing the problem. I don’t have tools like firebug in IE to check what is happening.

Regards, John

zontia Friend

I try your solution but nothing…my site is still not showing corectly in ie

Phill Moderator

Please try turning off your modules and articles one by one starting with the latest one you added. One of them is missing a </div> tag but from the source it is hard for me to tell which one. IE adheres to strict protocol on this so the page looks a mess while other browsers make a better job of display.

splico123 Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 305813 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please try turning off your modules and articles one by one starting with the latest one you added. One of them is missing a </div> tag but from the source it is hard for me to tell which one. IE adheres to strict protocol on this so the page looks a mess while other browsers make a better job of display.</blockquote>

yeah, isolated problem on my site too, if you put JA news module on front page what happens is it puts the layout into default color mode it doesnt pull css from the files located under themes/templatename/ just pulls the default css from /html/mod_janewspro/

so it must be a problem there… if you turn off the module it shows correctly, oddly enough the page shows fine under all BUT INTERNET EXPLORER>

Phill Moderator

Zontia,

Your site seems to be working well apart from your djslider module. You would need to speak to the developers of that module to get that looked at as it appears there is a fault with that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum