Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

on the new IE 7.0 center content and footer of this templates is messy… Please help!

ha le-viet Developer

Hi Artur,

IE 7 beta is still the most arguable browser at this time. This browser breaks many CSS standards and techniques used between IE and Gecko browser. Our templates always follow the CSS standards, and if the final release of IE7 will not fix itself, we’ll make patches. But I believe these problems will be fixed in the final release. I hope you’ll understand.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

nathanbohn Friend

realize its in beta, so its not going to work the best.

HeraNoir Friend

My page content fails to load in IE 6.0….what could the problem be there?

Artur_Chicago Friend

I understand that IE 7 is on Beta and of course I can wait for final release! (I hope this will fix above posted problem) personally for me this problem not exist because I do not use IE 7 (I have installed this on 3rd pc for testing purpose only)

Currently on my situation – already almost 39% of members start using this IE 7 beta release! :(::: what I shut to due??? Maybe I need to say – guys and girls come back to my site when Microsoft fix IE 7 ???

Of course I don’t blame you guys that IE 7 is not reedy for use – because this is not yours problem, but people around the world start using this another buggy version – People like to try everything that is new 😉 – so they start using even if is not completely tested…. 75% of this users do not have computer skills they even don’t know where is the problem….

My suggestion: can you try your all new template/scripts release on all popular browser even new – and add note that this template release not gone work on: IE 7, abc etc… this simple note will answer any confused question…

Regards, Artur

nathanbohn Friend

HeraNoirMy page content fails to load in IE 6.0….what could the problem be there?

URL? what do mean it fails to load?

tomaspe Friend

Ok, so now IE 7 is released and the footer problem is still there, is there any solution?

towerone Friend

So we have established that IE7 is released and the template does not work. Can Admin possibly find the time to tell us when this issue will be fixed? All I need is a timeline so I can take the decision on whether to wait for the fix or go with a template from another provider.

Equally it would be nice to know which JA templates do work with IE7 if any.

Many thanks in advance

hleen Friend

IE 7 is even on “WindowsUpdate” now as high-priority update.
    Customers do install the <blockquote>latest sensation with tabs</blockquote>
    Solutions?

hleen Friend

Hi all,

found a solution myself:..
    In the template_css.css file replace the folloqing code:
    <blockquote>#wrapper {
    height: 400px;
    }</blockquote>
    by:
    <blockquote>#wrapper {
    min-height: 500px; /* IEwin does not support min-height */
    height: 500px;
    }

html>body #wrapper {
    height: auto;
    }</blockquote>
    And now it works in IE6, IE7, Firefox 2 and Opera 9…
    See it for yourself in http://www.cantique.nl
    A bit disappointing that the wizz-kids of this template club not even answer this support question nor fix this problem…

Han Leentvaar
    Inside .Services

ha le-viet Developer

Thanks hleen for your solution.

We have patched the template in the slightly different way. Please re-download or apply this patch to your template:

Replace:

#wrapper {
    height: 400px;
    }

With:

#wrapper {
    _height: 500px;
    min-height: 500px;
    }

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

katrina Friend

thanks for that update to the CSS it worked great!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  katrina 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum