Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

With this template installed other templates from this site – no problems. I can adjust back to old templates and they work just not this new one – please help! I hate this error.

IIS 7 – server 2008 and other templates / sites work so it is something with this template package.

Brad

bradleyrush Friend

As a followup – I started from scratch with the quickstart and chose to NOT include sample data and wahlah! Template shows – but no content – need the data – so maybe that helps you find the issue or can tell me what I need to adjust or install since the 500 error means something cant be found.

Brad

bradleyrush Friend

<em>@bradleyrush 104305 wrote:</em><blockquote>As a followup – I started from scratch with the quickstart and chose to NOT include sample data and wahlah! Template shows – but no content – need the data – so maybe that helps you find the issue or can tell me what I need to adjust or install since the 500 error means something cant be found.

Brad</blockquote>
    Anyone else having this issue and / or could offer any suggestions?

Sherlock Friend

Dear bradleyrush !

I have checked your site but can’t see the problem , please kindly send me a screenshot or url where appears the problem.

stephaniepapy Friend

Yup, I’ve got the same issue with the quartz template, error 500 every time I review

stephaniepapy Friend

<em>@bradleyrush 104305 wrote:</em><blockquote>As a followup – I started from scratch with the quickstart and chose to NOT include sample data and wahlah! Template shows – but no content – need the data – so maybe that helps you find the issue or can tell me what I need to adjust or install since the 500 error means something cant be found.

Brad</blockquote>
    Hey man, I had all a the same problems with another template and I even tried the install without the sample data with the same out come as yours. Finally, it turned out to be an issue with my host and some sort of a limit which they fixed in a day. so ya, no need to rake your head over it, just raise a ticket with your host.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  stephaniepapy 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum