Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Many of us are using external web analytics systems (e.g. Google Analytics, Piwik, Woopra, etc.) to collect statistics about the visitors. Currently there are two options to provide the necessary code for tracking the details: a) you enter it manually into your index.php or b) use a specific extension.

It would be highly appreciated if a JAT3 enabled template provided the option to enter the ID or code snippet for the used tracking system.

splico123 Friend

I would like to see that implemented too… would make it very usefull.

great work.

smitheringale Friend

<em>@splico123 215902 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to see that implemented too… would make it very usefull.

great work.</blockquote>

Yes, that would be extremely useful

I recently built a wordpress site using a template that had a field to enter google analytics code directly. It was so much simpler than the case with Joomla templates.

splico123 Friend

I have added the plugin code of the former plugin i used and it works like a charm. Will test it a bit more and if i dont find problems i will post the code and how-to here if u want to use it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  splico123 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum