Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    1. Please, I would like to integrate Event info in Article as we have it in Charity template you just lunch and i would like to put the timer at the bottom of the intro image

2 Please, how can i update my fixel templete to the latest update

Thank you in advance

Saguaros Moderator

Hi qolby,

That Event type is supported for JA Charity template specific. If you want to apply it to JA Fixel, you will have to customize to achieve it.

For updating JA Fixel template, it’s recommended to use our JA Extension manager component (free extension) to update.

Always remember to take a backup of your site before updating.

Regards,
    Saguaros

Saguaros Moderator

Hi qolby,

That Event type is supported for JA Charity template specific. If you want to apply it to JA Fixel, you will have to customize to achieve it.

For updating JA Fixel template, it’s recommended to use our JA Extension manager component (free extension) to update.

Always remember to take a backup of your site before updating.

Regards,
    Saguaros

qolby Friend

Please, how can you help me customize it or guide me through to achieve this…

Thank you in advance

qolby Friend

Please, how can you help me customize it or guide me through to achieve this…

Thank you in advance

Saguaros Moderator

It require customization for the com_content on your site, it will be complicated and take time. I recommend you to hire a developer to get this done for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  qolby 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum