Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I just love this template and thinking of rebranding my site to use this template. It just bloody rocks :-*

The man question is the menu. I am currently using a custom modified template build around JA_procyon and JA_altair. The JA_altair has the integrated ja_transmenu v2 CSS menu system that I would like to continue to use.

Is it possible to integrate the lines from the ja_altair index file where it calls the menu and replace the menu in the Regulus? Would that transmenu cause any issues or fail to pull down on top of the header images due to the animation? Is there anything else that would cause me any issues or problems with swaping the menu system to the JA Transmenu?

Thanks

KJ

Hieu Nguyen Admin
    krisjohnson Friend

Thanks Hieu Nguyen.

That will save me the hacking to get it integrated – I would certainly kill it and make it ugly if I try it myself. I can wait a few days for you to do it 🙂

Thanks again for the great creative ideas and support you provide to them

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  krisjohnson 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum