Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’ve been able to insert a video into a content piece using the AllVideos code. Is it possible to input this code into a custom module can be displayed in JA Tabs? When I tried inputing it into a custom module, all I got was the text displayed; when I tried setting the AllVideos module to User6 for JA Tabs, the whole thing got messed up. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Sherlock Friend

Hi jprater1209 !
    You can integrate allvideo into JA Tab ,you do following some teps :
    – Login to admin .
    – Select extensions >> module manager >> video module , set position for it to “user6” and remove module class suffix value ( now , it is “_modia” ) ;

jprater1209 Friend

Here’s what it does w/ it set to your way: http://houstonda.thoughtreactor.com/. It puts the video on the side so it’s still showing. Weird.

Sherlock Friend

jprater1209 !
    I must set posiotion of video module to “user6” , i have viewed position on your site , Video module position still is “user5”. You can send admin information via pm. I will check it for you !

jprater1209 Friend

Sorry, I had moved it back. I have put it back to User5. If you scroll through the tabs, you will see what I’m talking about.

jprater1209 Friend

Anybody have any suggestions on this one? If you click the various tabs, you’ll see where the video moves across the screen instead of staying hidden. Thanks!

http://houstonda.thoughtreactor.com/

furious bez Friend

This feature would be alot more useful than the pop-up video feature. Are there any Template Developers able to tackle this issue, or should a paid request post be made?

Sherlock Friend

Hi jprater1209 !
    it’s difficult problem . I have config on JA teline ii quick start , it still work well , If can please send admin information and FTP account via pm , i will check it for you , I think that there are problem about markup.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum