Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I just installed the catpopup on Edenite, copied the css, and edited the component.php file, although the instructions on step 3 of the user guide say to publish one copy of the module to “catpopup” position, which I’ve added. When publishing this copy to the “catpopup” position, what settings should I enter? Thanks!

kwoolf Friend

Just an update that I left the category selection blank and successfully integrated catpopup in Edenite. I suppose that the content description is what appears on the page that links to the catpopup, so I guess I’ll have to make a new category for every catpopup I want in my site. This isn’t ideal, as I have e-learning content on my site and would have to make a category for every lesson. Hummm… wonder how to improve upon this???

digimate Friend

@kwoolf

I agree, this module is nice to see but hard to use without a decent description.

What do others think about this poor documented extension?

Let’s hope they will change this puzzle into a well written description!.

Hung Dinh Friend

Sure there will be a detailed Userguide for this module when the official release of Fedora is annouced. You know the final version will be available 2-3 days later after the first release

jobe Friend

I was able to adapt the module, and to integrate it in the Barite template. However I still have one issue.
    I do have an example online. Please click the image “nieuw op web-garden” (above te page)

The popup window has 2 articles. Onde of the articles show up half the pop up box. How to make sure that all articles show up at the top of pop up window?

Thx for your help, folks.

Br
    Johan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jobe 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum