Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

<em>@filmstar 203472 wrote:</em><blockquote>That is an excellent promotional video with a thumping soundtrack that says nothing about how to install the T3 framework.

Some of us have been using Joomla for a while, experimenting with various templates and have come across Joomlart, which seems like a great step forward. It is clearly the product of developers who are quite immersed in the subject though less than patient with customers.

As a new customer it remains tantalisingly out of reach until I can find where, on this labyrinthine website, I might find some simple instructions on how to upload the correct files and get it all started.

Any clues?</blockquote>

QuickStart Installation Tutorial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIoUNi7L5wg

Manual Installation Tutorial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKHNYaFfGdQ

Gday,
    D

assassin9110 Friend

thank you all, this all helped

swillett Friend

I have tried the a fresh install using the “T3 quick install” exactly to the video shown above and before this i have aslo tried the second video before i un-installed jommla preivously using the second video above but still no luck.

I keep getting the following message appear each time.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting ‘(‘ in /homepages/xx/xxxxx/root/website_name/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 230

code on line 230 of common.php = (see attached image)

Can anyone adivse a solution?

1. Screen-shot-2011-02-09-at-00.50.44
    Sherlock Friend

<em>@swillett 220186 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have tried the a fresh install using the “T3 quick install” exactly to the video shown above and before this i have aslo tried the second video before i un-installed jommla preivously using the second video above but still no luck.

I keep getting the following message appear each time.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting ‘(‘ in /homepages/xx/xxxxx/root/website_name/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 230

code on line 230 of common.php = (see attached image)

Can anyone adivse a solution?</blockquote>

Dear swillett,

Maybe you are running php 4.x version,Just switch to run the php 5.x version ,I think it would help solve the problem.

burst1 Friend

I am also having this sale problem. I am unable to load the admin or site page. So I can’t manually install those. My host is using 5.0 for the database tables.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Burst1,

Which bug do you face?
    Please attach a screenshot for further checking.

valminor Friend

I have the same problem with PHP 5.2.9

Fatal error: Class ‘T3Parameter’ not found in /usr/home/mydomain.com/www/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 747

mceazar Friend

<em>@filmstar 203472 wrote:</em><blockquote>That is an excellent promotional video with a thumping soundtrack that says nothing about how to install the T3 framework.

Some of us have been using Joomla for a while, experimenting with various templates and have come across Joomlart, which seems like a great step forward. It is clearly the product of developers who are quite immersed in the subject though less than patient with customers.

As a new customer it remains tantalisingly out of reach until I can find where, on this labyrinthine website, I might find some simple instructions on how to upload the correct files and get it all started.

Any clues?</blockquote>

lmao! this shit is crazy… after all the searching i did online, I swear, this quote right here is the closest I’ve got to finding someone who can understand my problem right now, but unfortunetly he’s asking the same exact question as i am rather than answering it (smh). I feel exactly like this quote right now. im going to keep scrolling down and hope that he got an answer to our problem………….

martinhansell Friend

Hi Danny,

Love the latest templates – I think… but maybe the links to the downloads of the JA T3 framework are broken? I’ve been trying to download for a while but the pages keep doing funny things like dropping a dl.php file onto my pc (the first download failed, and when I tried to redo it the system thought I had already done so).. Now I’m just getting a “Not Found” response to clicking on the download button.

Thanks.

martinhansell Friend

OK – I’m getting a download link now, but it’s still creating a dl.php.html document in my download location rather than the full file. Any clues?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  martinhansell 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum