Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am trying to install JA Anion as a secondary theme only to appear on 1 page of my website. The main default theme used across my website is the JA Mitius template so I already have the T3 plugin installed for that template.

I have downloaded the JA Anion template and installed the ‘ja_anion.v2.5.4.zip’ file from the template folder. Following this I set template style for the page to use the Anion template to Anion in the menu manager. When trying to load this page I then got an error saying that the T3 plugin is required.

I then installed the T3 plugin from the Anion template download and as a result the specific page showing the anion template showed this template correctly. However, I was then unable to browse to any other webpage on the website that was using the Mitius Template due to an error with the T3 plugin.

Please advise.

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Mitius Template is using JAT3 new version here

JA Anion Template is using JAT3v2 version here

You can not run both the framework versions together on the same site, they are bound to have conflicts.

1. T3new-version
    2. T3v2-version
    deveshi Friend

Grand! Thanks for the help.

I do have 2 follow up questions:

1) So is there ANY way of getting the anion and mitius templates to work on one website?
    2) Is there a list somewhere of which templates are using JAT3 and JAT3v2?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<blockquote>1) So is there ANY way of getting the anion and mitius templates to work on one website?</blockquote>

You will not be able to run those templates together on the same site as the framework is different and would clash if activated together.

<blockquote>2) Is there a list somewhere of which templates are using JAT3 and JAT3v2?</blockquote>

Most templates of 2013 (and JA Mero, JA Brisk) to support JAT3: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=72 and others templates are running JAT3v2

Hope it helps.

deveshi Friend

Thank you for the information.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  deveshi 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum