Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a feeling that most of your templates need some kind of update. I first tried to installed JA Teline III. My entired site crashed. Lucky that I had only put a few hrs of work into it. I didn’t a new installation with no other component to make sure there is no conflict but the same thing happen.

Now I tried to install JA Teline V. And I’m getting this message: JInstaller: :Install: Can’t find Joomla XML setup file.
    The Joomla package cannot be installed through the Extension Manager. Please use the Joomla! Update component to update Joomla.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Tried to log in on site admin but the submitted details are not working

You do not have access to the Administrator section of this site.

For the installation of template its already installed on your site.
    If you are trying to install the quickstart package on a Joomla,
    It’s not possible because quickstart is standalone package and installs separately on a new Database and folder.
    If you want the demo site sample data, I suggest you to install the quickstart package as given in this documentation.

Hope it helps.

Regards

tungmai417 Friend

Can you go to http://www.news.ketnoinguoiviet.com

I have uploaded the quickstart, but the installation could no complete. What should I do now?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share the error you are facing when it installing?
    On 3rd step kindly install the sample data. If the process stuck in the middle.
    Kindly increase the Max execution time and memory limits from server PHP configurations.
    You can also ask your hosting provider to increase the value and then install the package again.

Regards

tungmai417 Friend

Well now the installation went through, and I received message in the attachment when I click on Ok, it redirected me to the joomart downloaded page. I deleted everything and tried to reinstall it then now I got a 404 area with this URL http://news.ketnoinguoiviet.com/installation/index.php#

1. Capture-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share the site admin login in private reply?
    the submitted login details are not working on this site, I will check the admin side to see the sample data is installed on not.

Regards

tungmai417 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You need to configure the Acymailing extension with your email configurations, this is why you are getting the error.
    I disabled the extension from Joomla extensions > manager.
    In case you want to use this extension here is documentation to configure acymail.

Now your site is working fine.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum