Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi:
    I downloaded the quickstart package and installed it as per your directions, but all I am not getting anything close to what you have in the demo site. What I want to achieve is an exact copy of the demo for Easy Social.

Could you please help me achieve this?
    Thanks a lot

Bignon.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    First make sure you installed sample data while installing the quickstart package .
    Easysocial is a commercial extension , You need to buy it from easysocial site here
    Then install and configure it as per documentation given here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    First make sure you installed sample data while installing the quickstart package .
    Easysocial is a commercial extension , You need to buy it from easysocial site here
    Then install and configure it as per documentation given here

karipe Friend

ok Thanks.
    I now have the sample data. but the style is still different from the demo site.
    Am missing something? Do I need to manually follow all the steps here: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-social-ii#easysocial

I thought that after installing easysocial, all the styles should pull in, as I have installed the quickstart package.

thanks.

karipe Friend

ok Thanks.
    I now have the sample data. but the style is still different from the demo site.
    Am missing something? Do I need to manually follow all the steps here: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-social-ii#easysocial

I thought that after installing easysocial, all the styles should pull in, as I have installed the quickstart package.

thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>I thought that after installing easysocial, all the styles should pull in, as I have installed the quickstart package.
    </blockquote>
    Hi
    Quickstart does not contains Paid third party extension u need to install and configure it manually as given in documentation .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>I thought that after installing easysocial, all the styles should pull in, as I have installed the quickstart package.
    </blockquote>
    Hi
    Quickstart does not contains Paid third party extension u need to install and configure it manually as given in documentation .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum