Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’m in the process of upgrading a site from 1.5 to 2.5. I’m moving the site over from Helio template to Erio. Despite the fact that I have uploaded and chosen Erio as the default template, Erio does not seem to be showing up. I have no menus and no other styling that I can see. Not sure what I’ve done wrong.

Thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please check now seems working right ?

Check better your Home item configuration i have modified it

Regards

cachecan Friend

Thanks for your help. Yes, the template is now showing up on the home page, but not on any of the other pages. Perhaps you can explain what you mean by “Check better your Home item configuration”.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I mean that you need to check all your links because i can see many different type you need also to respect your original configuration for the SEO settings before the upgrade

cachecan Friend

I’ve matched the settings for SEO from the original site (turned them off), but that din’t seem to help. I think that should make the types of urls (if that is what you meant by links) more uniform. I’m not sure why there are so many different types. I didn’t build this site. I am trying to help with the upgrade.

I also tried editing my configuration.php file so that the folder structure is reflected in ‘public $live_site =’ and renamed the .htaccess file, but also didn’t help

Is there a step-by-step somewhere for this type of issue?

pavit Moderator

You still have the Joomla 1.5 version backup ?

If is so try to make a new upgrade, but first to start with the upgrade remove all the plugins ( you can install the new version later ) and all the seo settings, rename the .htaccess to htaccess.txt and if you have it, the settings for the ftp layer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum