Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I just downloaded the quickstart JA Elastica template and noticed in my administrative joomla CMS there’s no mega menu option… is that because its not option or is it because I didn’t download something properly ??

Thanks!

TomC Moderator

<em>@sebbs 430559 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just downloaded the quickstart JA Elastica template and noticed in my administrative joomla CMS there’s no mega menu option… is that because its not option or is it because I didn’t download something properly ??

Thanks!</blockquote>

Did you install the quickstart + sample data ??

sebbs Friend

I did 🙂 I also just installed the JA Extension Manager Component and T3v2 System Plugin

TomC Moderator

Hmmmm … perhaps there was a glitch when the template was last updated.

I’ll forward the issue onto the JA Development Team for review and resolution.

swemmel Friend

The megamenu can be configured in the template-administration, if I am correct.

Best regards,

Peter

TomC Moderator

<em>@swemmel 430574 wrote:</em><blockquote>The megamenu can be configured in the template-administration, if I am correct.

Best regards,

Peter</blockquote>

Unless I am mistaken – from what I understand from sebbs initial post – the mega menu was not an available option within her site admin.

sebbs Friend

<em>@TomC 430575 wrote:</em><blockquote>Unless I am mistaken – from what I understand from sebbs initial post – the mega menu was not an available option within her site admin.</blockquote>

That is correct. It’s no where to be found.

swemmel Friend

<em>@sebbs 430576 wrote:</em><blockquote>That is correct. It’s no where to be found.</blockquote>

Okay, my mistake.

Peter

Saguaros Moderator

Could you PM me admin and ftp credentials of site you’re working on? I will have a look

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum