Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I downloaded the JA Olyra template file but kept getting an error when trying to install it that the file ja.transmenu.css could not be found. I looked in the zip file & that file is indeed missing as it has been renamed to ja.transmenuh.css for some reason.

I downloaded the files again on several different machines both Mac & Windows & unzipped them on several different machines both Mac & Windows & the file is wrongly named in all of the downloads.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi

It is very strangle.
    Please kindly download this file and extract, copy ja.transmenuh.css file to templates/ja_olyra/ja_menus/ja_transmenu folder.

1. ja.transmenuh.zip
    alicebb Friend

<em>@JA Developer 131859 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

It is very strangle.
    Please kindly download this file and extract, copy ja.transmenuh.css file to templates/ja_olyra/ja_menus/ja_transmenu folder.</blockquote>That is not the problem. I have the file ja.transmenuh.css The problem is that in templateDetails.xml this is not the file referenced:-

<filename>ja_menus/ja_transmenu/ja.transmenu.css</filename>

I renamed ja_transmenu/ja.transmenuh.css to ja_transmenu/ja.transmenu.css & then the installation was OK.

Is the problem that the XML file is wrong or that the filename is wrong?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi alicebb

It is correct: I renamed ja_transmenu/ja.transmenuh.css to ja_transmenu/ja.transmenu.css & then the installation was OK.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum