Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I’ve installed the template Joomla Purity III, I’ve installed also the T3 plugin and the component JA Extension Manager. I put Purity as predefined template but I when I go on my website’s frontend I have this error message:
    Warning: require_once(T3_TEMPLATE_PATH/helper.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.bbnottimagiche.net/home/templates/purity_iii/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 15
    Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘T3_TEMPLATE_PATH/helper.php’ (include_path=’.:/php5.6/lib/php’)in /web/htdocs/www.bbnottimagiche.net/home/templates/purity_iii/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 15
    With other templates this didn’t happened.
    I have Joomla 3.6.5, PHP version 5.6.30
    Thank you for the support!
    Anna Delia

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site and there is no error on Homepage: http://prntscr.com/er0osk
    Kindly check.
    Regards

dlenna Friend

Thank you for the reply, I’ve seen that now it works.
    But I have another problem with slideshow. I’m using the module Slideshow CK but I cannot made it works with your template. Even if I select the slideshow position it doesn’t work. I tried with Joomla default template and t works, so I think there’s some conflict with Purity III. I have a multilingual website but I set off the language switch template but still the slideshow didn’t appear.
    Can you help me please?
    Thank you,
    Anna

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @dlenna
    For different topic subject questions kindly create a separate thread and add the issue detail in it.
    It also helps our community.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum