Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi !

I’m trying to install the quickstart package of SUGITE (Joomla 3 Version) and i can’t.

It is always stuck and freezed at step 2 (create database)

I’ve tried both on a live server and on a local server.

I’ve tried the solutions i found on the subject, but it doesn’t seem to work with my issue.

TomC Moderator

When this kind of thing would happen to me in the past – usually it was because of a typo in entering the correct database info.

Otherwise, it may be an issue with your webhost’s database setup – do they have Tech Support you can seek assistance from?

alyks Friend

Yes they have. But i would like to succeed in installing it with Easyphp on my local server first.

Thanks for the tips, Even with the right database info it doesn’t work.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Did your server meets the system requirement for Joomla version are you trying installed?

I tried to download quickstart of this template and installed successfully on my local site. Here is my server info: Apache/2.4.9 (Win64) PHP/5.5.12

sikhumbuzo Friend

My installation is also getting stuck. I am using joomla 3x with wamp server php v 5.6.31

1. Screenshot-2017-10-29-Joomla-Web-Installer
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you try to install a standard Joomla package and see how it goes? this makes sure that your server meets the requirements of Joomla.

sikhumbuzo Friend

I have tried to install several quickstart templates on my local wampserver with php v5.6.31 but the installation keeps getting stuck. I then changed the ENGINE=InnoDB to ENGINE=MyIsam. After doing that i get the error screen, please refer to the attached screen grab. I have also increased the max_execution to 300.
    Please help.

1. Screenshot-2017-10-29-Joomla-Web-Installer
    Saguaros Moderator

Please try to download Joomla package and install it with sample data into your server for testing first. This makes sure that your server meets the requirements of Joomla.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum