Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I want to install a javascript code to the main template page for my statcounter.
    How do I insert or where do I insert. It tried through template manager but it crashed the website.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi sekhmet,

You can try adding JS code this way:

– Find the file default.php on JA T3 Plugin folder, it is located on -> “/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/page/default.php”

– Then you can make a copy of that file to “/templates/<yourT3template>/page/default.php” (you may need to create ‘page’ folder if it doesn’t exist)

– So after that you can edit default.php (on the new location) file and insert your JS code just before the </head> tag.

– Clean all cache then.

I hope that helps you out!

Regards

sekhmet Friend

Hello,

I tried this method. It does not work the code is not playing nice with the template. I keep getting this error message on top of the webpage “Code Corrupted.”

Also I am trying to change the link for the logo at the top of the page, where can I edit this link?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi sekhmet,

You can change it via header block of this template: /templates/ja_travel/blocks/header.php

[PHP]
    <h1 class=”logo”>
    <a href=”<?php JURI::base(true) ?>” title=”<?php echo $siteName; ?>”><span><?php echo $siteName; ?></span></a>
    </h1>
    [/PHP]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum