Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi . guys. I am a new member. I would like to know if it possible to install the quickstart kit using the fantisco. If i use the quick start kit the cpanel would not do auto update on Joomla. So Please suggest if there is an alternative as i want auto updates from cpanel fantisco.

Thank you in Advance.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@rdwebtools 189105 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi . guys. I am a new member. I would like to know if it possible to install the quickstart kit using the fantisco. If i use the quick start kit the cpanel would not do auto update on Joomla. So Please suggest if there is an alternative as i want auto updates from cpanel fantisco.

Thank you in Advance.</blockquote>

Well,

I would say (opinion might differ), never use fantastico script for installing CMS. Always do it manually.

Updating should also be done manually and always after taking backups. One should avoid auto updating scripts (atleast take backups before doing it).

Lastly, We do not support fantastico packaging or update methods.

Arvind

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum