Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Last time i was visit the site i sow that you where offering installation help for 40$ is this stil possible to get ?

Hung Dinh Friend

Our professional installation service is currently available. You need to purchase membership on JoomlArt and log in your member area to request the installation service.

tommytommy Friend

Is the fee stil 40$!

Menalto Friend

It should still be $40 yes.

Menalto Friend

You can use this link: http://www.joomlart.com/member/contact.php
    And select Joomla Custom Work Services from the Category drop down, and you should be transfered to the correct place and prices for the installation order

mecabuk Friend

I did not find anywere about installation the template. Anybody can help me. I sent an e-mail about that. i am waiting their answer but still i need a quick response.

Thanks.

Hung Dinh Friend

mecabuk;83952I did not find anywere about installation the template. Anybody can help me. I sent an e-mail about that. i am waiting their answer but still i need a quick response.

Thanks.

Hi mecabuk,
    I am sorry for the the delay, the package is not available in the last 2 days in Member Area because of missing configuration in membership area system.

If you still need the support on the installation, please PM me your server details (FTP/Cpanel/Database) as well as the template quickstart you want to install. We will do it for you without any charge .:)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum