Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Can you please tell me where to find instruction on installation and configuration/tuning of the template ?

nguyenhuu quang Friend

pls install quickstart.
    It is better for you

kaymandal Friend

<em>@quang268 128752 wrote:</em><blockquote>pls install quickstart.
    It is better for you</blockquote>

Thank you for your reply. but I already installed Joomla 1.5.10 hence I just wanted help to properly implementation of the Template. Previously there used to be instruction. Is there any place to find? please……

theprofessor Friend

Which template are you using?

mj1256 Friend

the beginning of each template thread in the forum has the guide

in this case
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-nickel-userguide/

I also recommend the quickstart approach, as the template and functionality that is provided has become so intricately intergated to meet the needs of the customer base, it has become more and more difficult to use these template and modules in the older a la carte setup fashion. Although it can be done if your experienced, the chances are that installing the templates and such over the joomla install will present you with many bugs, and you will never have the demo as you will be missing the database and the graphics

kaymandal Friend

I used JA Nickel

nguyenhuu quang Friend

I said that: Install quickstart, and then Compare with your site.
    Could you install quickstart on Your Localhost?
    It is very easy.
    If you want to check it with http://www.yourdomainame.com/?tp=1

kaymandal Friend

<em>@mj1256 128901 wrote:</em><blockquote>the beginning of each template thread in the forum has the guide

in this case
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-nickel-userguide/

I also recommend the quickstart approach, as the template and functionality that is provided has become so intricately intergated to meet the needs of the customer base, it has become more and more difficult to use these template and modules in the older a la carte setup fashion. Although it can be done if your experienced, the chances are that installing the templates and such over the joomla install will present you with many bugs, and you will never have the demo as you will be missing the database and the graphics</blockquote>

Sir,

After I flag any article for frontpage – only the article title is displaying in the main area – I want it should come the content of the article instead of the title only. – Please help me.

You may check my site (sabjanta.com).

Thanking you in advance.

kalyan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kaymandal 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum