Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    First of all thanks for this incredible template. I really love so I am trying to use in my photography page.

I am trying to understand the T3 framework but I am a little bit outdated. I used Joomlart templates long time ago, then move to Yootheme and finally back home with this last template 😉

My site is simple web page running EasyBlog and a Photostore app but in other folder not under joomla installation.
    I want to know if there is a easy way to install the template as Quickstart without destroy my easyblog entries. The rest of the things I don’t care to rebuild.
    I am trying to make by hand step by step following the guide but I am a little bit lost. Meanwhile I put my site offline but I don’t want to keep long time without access…
    Anyone can give me and advise?

Other thing about the template… for Easyblog I only can show green color in the template configuration. How I can select orange?

swissa Friend

Do it on a new sub domain i.e dev.mysite.com using a NEW database. That way your live site can stay live. Please never play and test on a live site!

Install the quickstart, get it how you want it, and then import the data from the old site. There are a few database tools in the joomla extensions directory for exporting and importing from mysql.

When it is how you want you can then transfer to the live domain using akeeba.

Hope that helps as a start.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum