Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello

I use the template ja_drimia ” in orange
    I want now for one main menue use the template in blue.
    for that, I need to install it 2x for assign the menue, but it does not go.

Error message:
    Another template is already using directory: “/ var/www/……………/templates/ja_drimia”

Renaming is not works
    where should I what adjust in the template for 2x to install?

Greeting

cjmicro Friend

I’m not sure if this is an official way to do it, but I copied the template files to another folder named ja_payrite2 then change the params on the new template and assign it to pages. Seems to work but I can’t guarantee it. Make sure you backup first! (of course!)

Cheryl

mihirc Friend

Hello,

I think i can suggest a simpler way to you. But this will work on different components only and not on different content. For content I am not sure how to achieve that.

Step 1:
    Create a css file in the css folder of the template or for that matter anywhere you want.

Step 2:
    Open your template’s index.php file. In the head code add this tag:

[PHP]PHP Code:
    <?php if( JRequest::getVar( ‘view’ ) == ‘contact’ ) { ?>
    <link href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/colors/blue_copy.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” />
    <?php } ?>[/PHP]

Step 3:
    The blue_copy.css can be changed into any of the files. i suggest creating a copy of the original file. Then open it, and convert after every css tag add an important tag.For example:

div.maincontainer{
    width: 100%;
    font-family: Verdana !important;
    color: #ccff00 !important;
    }

What the IMPORTANT tag does is, it over rides all other values. Which means if there are 2 css’es there which are styling the same element, the above code will become the one that is followed. And we have already used the php code to make it a component specific css , so you dont need to worry, about the css getting loaded on any other page.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mihirc 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum