Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE

I am having an error display when i go through JOOMLA Installation for JA T3 Quickstart

I get to the Install Sample data page and it comes up with the error (Displayed in attacments)

Someone please help

If i skip through it i get another fatal error ( Displayed in attachements)

I appreciate your time , God bless you.

1. Capture
    2. Capture2
    3. Capture3
    pallavi_t Friend

Hi,
    Have you installed MySQL? if yes
    Please check if your mysql connections are set right in this file configuration.php (located in core > user > configuration.php )
    Refresh the html page

amita Friend

Hi
    I have seen your another forum i.e. http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/quickstart-installation-problem-with-installing-sample-data/. I think your problem is solved.
    Let me inform both of these are same or not & problem is solved or not, so i will close this ticket.

suhayb Friend

Problem is still not solved.

miguelg Friend

Having the same issue. Installing just the template in a clean installation does work well. So MySQL is working as well as other server settings. I´m just having issues with the quickstart.
    Could anyone solve this issue?

suhayb Friend

Hi Miguel,

The problem is with the installation package itself, there seems to be some files missing or something, if you figure it out please post how.

No one cares, especially joomlart.

amita Friend

Hi
    I have tried to reproduce your issue by installing JA T3 quickstart with sample data at my local server and it installed without any error.
    If you can provide your FTP details & DB details via PM , I can try to install JA T3 quickstart at your side.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  amita 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum