Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just recently purchased a subscription to your templates and extensions. I installed your extension manager and I was expecting to be able to see all the extensions available in your repository and install the ones I want. Is that not possible? Do I have to manually download each extension and upload them to my site? If so, what is the point of your extension manager? You are already able to connect to an external repository using authorized credentials so not being able to install from that repository would seem a little silly. I must be missing something.

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

You first should configure in the correct way the JAEM component , adding into service manager your Joomlart account and then set Joomlart updates as default service.

You can find documentation HERE

jingato Friend

un, yeah…I did that. I think you missed the entire point of my post as you didn’t even attempt to answer the question.

The question is how do you use it to install NEW extensions from the Joomlart repository, not update existing ones. Is the manager not capable of that? I’m trying to avoid the hassle of having to individually download each extension from your site and upload them to mine.

pavit Moderator

You cannot install new extensions, JAEM look at the ones already installed and update them

jingato Friend

Well that is certainly disappointing, especially considering how easy it would be given all the code is in place. It would be as simple as treating them as if they were installed as version 0. Given that it would be so easy it makes me wonder if this was intentionally left out and why.

I guess here goes painfully tedious the process of downloading everything I need / want individually and uploading them to my site.

Thanks.. sarcasm

pavit Moderator

Actually it is working in this way , If you want express your opinion about extension new features to be added , you can post a new topic on THIS FORUM and Joomlart Staff will evaluate if is the case to improve such features on new releases

Best regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum