Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Can JA_Portfolio be installed 2 times?

what I want to do? I want the slideshow to have the text area on 2 different positions. slideshow 1 has to be 200px aligned to the right and slideshow 2 300px. Also the width of each textarea has to vary.

to have a better view of what I mean: http://85.17.151.40/~dadrog00/index.php/medewerkers

Regards Beuvema

huypl Friend

Hi beuvema,
    Basically, you can install JA Slide show many times in different positions. But I still don’t understand what you’re trying to design. Can you send me a snapshot with anotations showing what you want to do?

beuvema Friend

Hi huypl,

thx for your reply

<em>@huypl 229817 wrote:</em><blockquote>Basically, you can install JA Slide show many times in different positions.</blockquote>

I do not want to display the slideshow on different positions, I want to show the pink area “div. maskDesc” (which is aligned to the right) to have different positions on some page. I was thinking of using e.g. “div. maskDesc_Left” with value 200px and “div. maskDesc_Right” with value 400px

Hope I clarified my intensions better this way.

Regards Beuvema

beuvema Friend

I am also thinking of a way to display an extra div on top of the right part of the slideshow to view an image (the white area right of the maskDesk on the homepage), do you have a suggestion for that?

regards Beuvema

huypl Friend

Hi beuvama,
    <blockquote>I want to show the pink area “div. maskDesc” (which is aligned to the right) to have different positions on some page. I was thinking of using e.g. “div. maskDesc_Left” with value 200px and “div. maskDesc_Right” with value 400px</blockquote>

Because the JA Slide show is designed to show a fixed mask Description so we have to change the code a lot to meet your requirement. So please send me your admin account as well as FTP account via PM so that I can help you.

beuvema Friend

Hi Huypl, did you get my details?

Regards
    Beuvema

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  beuvema 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum