Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hey guys,

i’m trying to install coronoa and get it up and running, i did the quickstart and set up my DB, and it failed, so i figured i was making a mistake somewhere down the lines so i just did a automated install of joomla via godaddy and install the template manually, well i get this error upon the upload:

<blockquote> * JInstaller::install: There is already a folder called ‘/home/content/z/j/o/zjosh/html/saf/templates/ja_corona/images/body-bot.jpg’. Please initially check whether:
    • the Extension is already installed
    • the file names in the XML file are spelled correctly
    • there are no XML files listed inside the extension.xml file
    • all of the files (not including XML files) are correctly listed in the extension.xml file and there are no duplicate entries
    • there is an empty folder listed from a previous installation attempt

* Install Template Error
    </blockquote>

i noticed that the zip file (joomla 1.5) template is only 500kb, seems kinda small b/c i tried cooper and several others and they work find… i even tried the install on a different server and host…

i’m new to the forums, i tried to search; so if this is a known error i apologize in advanced…

one other weird thing is that the download is down under the templates main site located here:

http://www.joomlart.com/templates_club/club_portfolio/ja_corona.html

so i went to the downloads section and downloaded this version that’s giving me hell…

does anybody have any suggestions?:confused::confused::confused:

thanks a lot, guys.

mbautsch Friend

oops! i found it! dub entry in xml file..

mod/admin please delete this. sorry guys!

amlinc Friend

<em>@mbautsch 130512 wrote:</em><blockquote>oops! i found it! dub entry in xml file..

mod/admin please delete this. sorry guys!</blockquote>
    I too have the same problem but I don’t see mod/admin in the xml file

JInstaller::install: There is already a folder called ‘/home/amlinc/www/palletliquidation.com/templates/ja_corona/images/body-bot.jpg’. Please initially check whether:
    • all of the files (not including XML files) are correctly listed in the extension.xml file and there are no duplicate entries

Suggestions?

amlinc Friend

<em>@amlinc 132972 wrote:</em><blockquote>I too have the same problem but I don’t see mod/admin in the xml file

JInstaller::install: There is already a folder called ‘/home/amlinc/www/palletliquidation.com/templates/ja_corona/images/body-bot.jpg’. Please initially check whether:

Suggestions?</blockquote>
    Duh… found it… right under my nose. Duplicate “body-bot.jpg” entry in xml

vsds Friend

I have the same problem. Where is the XML file?

vsds Friend

Finally I have solved.

Please, fix the theme!

:rolleyes:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vsds 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum